Friday, March 2, 2012

MAC's Force of Love Lipstick

                                                     
                                                   

                                                          Hello lovelies!

   As you know, lately I have been enjoying bold lips. MAC launched their Chen Man Collection on March 1, 2012 in stores. It just so happens that the collection included this new beautiful matte coral color called Force of Love. After seeing this on other people, I had to have it!

This color sold out in less than an hour online.
So I had to make sure I was at my MAC right when they opened so I would not miss out (again! those online shoppers don't play).






I love the matte look of this color! I will say this, like most mattes, this does accentuate the flaws on the lips. Nothing a nice lip scrub and balm cant help :-)




Did you get anything from MAC's Chen Man?
If you got your hands on Force of Love I would
love to know how you're liking it!

2 comments:

  1. This colour is fab! I love MAC lipsticks


    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete