Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Interview FOTD

So LOVELIES I have an interview today and I thought I would do my face of the day!  The look I was going for was professional and polished.

Eyebrows -filled in with Wet n Wild's Dark Brown pencil
Face Primer -BareMinerals Prime Time
Foundation -MAC's Studio Fix Fluid NC45
Concealer -Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Tan
Powder - MAC's Studio Careblend in Medium Dark (a bit too light)
Blush -MAC's Coygirl
Eyeshadow primer/base- Smashbox photo finish lid primer and MAC's Groundwork
Eyeshadow- Wet n Wild Greed Palette (go to palette)
Mascara Primer- Lancome Cils Booster XL (a must!)
Mascara- Covergirl lashblast (all time favorite)
Liner - Wet n Wild's White pencil in water line
Lips -L'oreal's lipstick in Kerry's Rosewood
Setting Spray- ELF's mist and set spray

I left out bronzer, highlight and black eyeliner, which I love but I wasnt sure if it would be a bit much?

What kind of look do you go for when you have an interview?

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment