Monday, February 27, 2012

Murad Acne Complex Kit

Welcome to my blog!   I thought I would do my first post on something I am very excited about..skincare. I suffer from acne and I'm always on the hunt for a skincare regime that works for my acne ridden skin. I recently did some Sephora website research and came across the Murad Acne Complex Kit. I have never tried Murad before but the reviews were pretty positive so I placed my order! I will be using these products for the month of March and doing a review in April to let everyone know how it's been working on my skin.

This set was $60 and contains:
- 4.5 oz Clarifying Cleanser
- 2 oz Exfoliating Acne Treatment
- 0.5 oz Acne Spot Treatment
- 1.5 oz Skin Perfecting Lotion 


The clarifying cleanser is described on the Sephora website as:

A maximum-strength cleanser that removes dirt, oil, and impurities.

This cleansing gel effectively keeps skin clean and clear. Use it daily to help eliminate blemishes, prevent new breakouts, and maximize penetration of powerful acne treatment ingredients. In less than one minute, it reduces 99.9 percent of irritating surface bacteria




The exfoliating acne treatment is described on the Sephora website as:

An acne-fighting treatment gel that controls breakouts, unclogs pores, and restores clarity.

This product's patented delivery system helps eliminate surface bacteria and gently exfoliates to control breakouts, unclog pores, and stimulate cell turnover. Its patented hydrogen peroxide delivery system enables ingredients like retinol, glycolic, and salicylic acids to penetrate deeply for maximum effectiveness and clearer skin.


The acne spot treatment is described on the Sephora website as:

A fast-acting spot treatment that minimizes acne breakouts and promotes immediate healing of blemishes.

This product provides on-the-spot acne control the moment you feel a blemish developing. A powerful acne-fighting formula, it treats breakouts while promoting healing with anti-inflammatory ingredients that soothe and reduce redness. Its convenient size makes it easy to provide extra attention to a stubborn blemish anytime, anywhere.


The skin perfecting lotion is described on the Sephora website as:

A cream that promotes a uniform skin texture and tone.

This lotion hydrates while controlling oil and shine and minimizing pores. The ingredient retinol gently renews skin while arnica helps manage redness, together providing a more balanced texture


I am so excited to try this kit! What is your skin type and what are some of your favorite skincare products?


After all, gettin' glammy aint easy
Until next time...

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment